Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Organic Pumpkin Sale at Amazon


Part of my Real Food Deals Wednesday is Organic Pumpkin. It's on sale at Amazon.com. I originally saw the deal at The Frugal Girl, so I went ahead and bought a case. You get 12, 15oz cans, for $12.00. My husband is anti-pumpkin, so a case will last a lifetime for us. Also, if you spend $25.00, you will qualify for free shipping.

By the way, I wanted to let you know that I've signed up for the Amazon Affiliate Program. This means if you click on this link and purchase this product, I get a very small amount of money. If you are uncomfortable with this, simply go to Amazon.com and search for Organic Pumpkin. :)

6 comments:

Alea Milham said...

This is a great deal! These cans of pumpkin usually go for over 2.00 at TJ's and Wholefoods Market. We eat so much pumpkin that I will definitely be taking advantage of this deal; thanks for sharing!

Elsa said...

I agree! I don't normally post deals on my blog, but this was too good not to post! :)

Mary Bergfeld said...

This is really a good deal. Thank you for letting us know about it. You have a lot of helpful information om your blog. I'll be back often. I hope you are having a great day. Blessings...Mary

Unknown said...

toms shoes outlet
kobe shoes
celine outlet store
cheap uggs
michael kors outlet
kate spade outlet
timberland boots outlet
borse gucci
converse shoes
the north face outlet
20161230caiyan]

menna said...

القمة
شركة تنظيف مطابخ وإزالة الدهون في دبى
شركة تنظيف فلل فى دبى
شركة تنظيف فى دبى

Mobile App Development Company in Chennai said...

Thank you very nice sharing.

Post a Comment