Sunday, December 26, 2010

Holiday Food Pictures

My parent's tree.
I wanted to do a quick holiday picture post! We go to my parent's house for Christmas Eve and Christmas. We don't have a Christmas dinner, we just have a buffet of random food for people choose from. Everyone in the family brings a few dishes, but my parents do the majority of the cooking. Here are a few food pictures! I will post a jam cookie recipe later. ;)

Cornflake cookies.
Sugar cookies.
Pecan pie bars.
Oreo cookie/white chocolate balls, chocolate covered pretzels,
peanut butter balls, and peanut butter fudge (I think).
Oreo cookie/white chocolate balls.
Rosemary, olive and cheese tree.
The serving dish is great. You place ice in the bottom to keep
everything cold.
Pumpkin bread.
Oatmeal cream sandwich cookies. 
Meatballs made with a jam sauce. I know, jam sounds horrible, but it's yummy! 
Eggs.
Tuna ball with crackers, one of my favorites. 
Seafood couscous salad. 
My dill bread.
Shrimp cocktail.
Pizza!! My toddler was thrilled!
And there's more!
  • Roast beef! (Probably the star and I forgot to take a picture.)
  • Chewy sugar cookies
  • Potato salad
  • Nachos and cheese
  • Breadsticks
  • Veggie tray
  • Fruit tray
  • Fudge
  • Jam cookies (recipe to come!)
  • Chocolate fountain with stuff to dip in it
I'm sure I'm missing things but this is all I can remember at the moment. :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Everything looks soooo yummy!

Kate said...

I love it all (especially the savory stuff) but I REALLY like the olive tree. I'm soooo doing that next year!

Elsa said...

Thanks! Just don't do the olive tree too far in advance, or the olives and cheese will taste like rosemary. :)

Susan said...

I have read a few good stuff here. Certainly worth bookmarking for revisiting. I wonder how much effort you put to make such a fantastic informative site. Celebrity net worth is a celebrity finance outlet that offers a comprehensive database of celebrity net worth's in the world.

Post a Comment