Saturday, January 7, 2012

Two Books

Hello!

I just wanted to drop a quick note letting you know I'm still alive! :)
We've all been sick this week, plus my mom had surgery (she's doing great), so I haven't had time to cook very much.... at least nothing worth mentioning. :)

I did buy two new books though and I am waiting for them to arrive. The first is Meat by James Peterson and it's my attempt to cross one thing off of my new year resolution list. I'm hoping to expand my knowledge on all thing carnivorous. The other book is the Cook's Illustrated Cookbook. Since it has a large amount of recipes (2,000), I thought it was worth a shot. I've been eyeing both books for a while now and I'm pretty excited to get them.

Anyway, I am listing the books below if you want to check them out.
Hopefully I'll have a recipe for you tomorrow and a couple of book reviews in the next week or two.



2 comments:

Khadija El Mary said...

Hope you get well soon!
Cheers

laurie said...

I can see why you are anxious to get the books.....they looks like good choices!

Post a Comment