Monday, September 5, 2011

A Blog is Born - Baby Talk


Drum roll please!!

I've started a second blog! Yay!!

Elsa's Baby Talk

(both addresses are also listed in "About Me" off to the right)

Elsa's Cooking Diary will be my main blog, but this new blog will allow me to do family product reviews and discuss family matters in more detail without interfering with my recipes. It's a bit of a challenge to discuss diapers and then talk about food. :) I will also try to post give-aways as I find them (kids movies, cloth diapers, diaper bags, etc). Of course, there will be some overlap. Nothing will change on my food blog, I will still go on and on about my family and then discuss food, like always. But where my cooking blog has general family talk and food, my second blog will have specific family talk. So where baby shampoo would be a brief mention on my cooking blog, I will discuss all of the reason why I love it on my baby blog.

Elsa's Cooking Diary will still have kid friendly food though. Baby talk will not have a food section.

Thanks for stopping by and please check out the new blog! :)

2 comments:

Alea Milham said...

How very exciting. I am off to visit now.

France@beyondthepeel said...

That's fabulous news. Where do you find the time? ;)

Post a Comment